Greek Yogurt Granola Parfait is the perfect healthy version of the original, which can also be used for breakfast as we do in advance. Yogurt replaces ice cream, and granola adds a delicate flavor to burnt flakes and nuts. It complements this healthy dessert with the necessary ingredients.
How to choose the best ingredients for Greek Yogurt Granola Parfait
Greek yogurt: Greek yogurt is the perfect yogurt for this dessert because it is very thick and creamy. You can choose the degreased version in your mind. Greek yogurt makes you feel no difference in taste. If you decide to use a different natural yogurt, make it dense because it will otherwise run over the granola and fruit, so the dessert will not look so lovely in glass anymore.
Granola: granola I chose homemade granola because it will adapt to my tastes and besides, I know what I eat. You can choose your favorite or try to make one from my recipe.
Blueberry/ Raspberries: the fruit will still lie under the yogurt so choose the super fresh, not cracked, but whole and solid.
Tips and tricks
- The best dessert is left in the freezer for the whole night.
- You can also make it in spectacular jars and keep it closed for up to 2 days.
Greek Yogurt and Granola Parfait
- 100 gr Greek or another dense yogurt
- 60 gr granola
- 30 gr blueberry
- 30 gr raspberries
- We choose a tall glass, and the dessert will then look elegant.
- Pour half portions of granola at the bottom, and arrange washed and dried fruit.
- We cover it all with half a portion of Greek yogurt.
- Then pour the second half of the granola onto the yogurt layer, arrange the rest of the fruit and cover with the rest of the yogurt.
- It is best to put the dessert in the fridge for the whole day or a day. Then all the ingredients bite and the granola will become soft, but it will perfectly match the taste of cold fruit and yogurt.