You dream of a perfect sorbet for hot days, where there will be no unnecessary sugar, only fruit, and you do not need to freeze it. This recipe Banana and Strawberry Sorbet No sugar is for you. And additionally, it does not need to be frozen, and it is ready immediately after being made.
How to choose the best ingredients for Banana Strawberry Sorbet No sugar
Banana: Choose ripe bananas, not necessarily brown inside, but the eggs will have brown spots, which will be ok. The point is that such bananas are sweeter, which will affect the taste of our sorbet.
Frozen Strawberries: If you choose frozen strawberries, check their quality, especially whether they have been defrosted before freezing again. Unfortunately, such a situation is quite common in stores. It happens like fruit takes too long to be unpacked during delivery. The fruit is then compacted into one or several lumps, and you can see the frozen water in the bag. Somehow, nothing good is about frozen fruit. Therefore, it is good for you to also remember about the thermal bag when you transport frozen fruit from the store home.
Tips and tricks
- If you have a lot of power, you can mix the fruit while grinding the fruit so that the fruit rubs evenly.
- If the blended fruit is too liquid, put it in the freezer for 30 minutes or in the ice cream maker.
Banana and Strawberry Sorbet No sugar
- 2 banana
- 350 gr frozen strawberries
- 1 tsp extract vanilla
- The options you choose to make a sorbet depend on the blender's power you have.
- If your blender cannot handle frozen fruit, I suggest you take the strawberries out of the freezer 30 minutes before making the sorbet. It then becomes soft enough for the blender to do the trick.
- During this time, you can put bananas in the freezer, the bananas will not freeze, but they will fire their temperature and not melt the strawberries.
- After this time, cut the bananas into pieces and pour them into a bowl or a cup where we will blend our sorbet, add delicately thawed strawberries and vanilla extract, and blend.
- If you do this with a hand blender, stir to blend the fruit evenly from time to time.
- If you do it with a blender with a cup, check that the sorbet is blending evenly.