I love to experiment with asparagus, asparagus, and asparagus. The preparation time must be quick to preserve all the valuable ingredients. There are many ways to prepare them, but this one is definitely fast, tasty, and you only need 3 ingredients. The recipe does not interfere with the taste of asparagus but only emphasizes their taste. It’s really worth trying.
How to choose the best ingredients for green asparagus in garlic butter
Green asparagus: green asparagus is best when we choose the young ones with the closest ice-cream makers to the tastiest green asparagus in garlic butter.
Butter: we choose unsalted butter without any additives. It can be clarified butter (ghee) as you have, but not necessary because the frying process is short. Usually, the butter will not burn.
Garlic: the perfect garlic is fresh, finely chopped. It can also be pressed through the press into the garlic.
Tips and tricks
- Super, if you have a unique asparagus pot, their cooking time will be optimized, and they will cook evenly. I have been a happy owner recently. However, don’t worry. You don’t need a unique pot to enjoy the delicate taste of this delicacy.
- Green asparagus cooks faster, and we do not need to peel them at all. Therefore they retain their nutritional values practically in full.
Green asparagus in garlic butter
- 150 gr green asparagus
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cloves garlic
- Wash the asparagus well, cut the ends when they are dry. Green asparagus cooks faster, and we do not need to peel them at all. Therefore they retain their nutritional values practically in full.
- Gently cook the asparagus in salted water for about 2 minutes, until al dente.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan
- Add the quickly pressed garlic to the so prepared butter. Be careful that the garlic or the butter does not burn because it will give the dish a bitter taste. The safest way is to fry the garlic in butter for about 1 minute.
- Add the drained asparagus to this butter and cook for another 2 minutes.