Who doesn’t like crepes? Here, crepes are loved by all household members, especially the French version with butter. Mascarpone Blackcurrant Jam Crepes are the perfect combination of sweet and sour.
The filling for these delicacies is also essential, and sweet versions are our children’s favorite versions, There are times when I think about how to spice it up for them. Here he proposes versions with mascarpone and blackcurrant jam. They are perfect and nutritious, not too sweet, and very delicate.
How to choose the best ingredients for Mascarpone Blackcurrant Jam Crepes
Blackcurrant jam: if you don’t have a blackcurrant jam, it can be a slightly sour jam or whatever you like, and then you can, for example, sprinkle it lightly with lemon juice on the crepes.
Mascarpone: mascarpone is a delicate-tasting cheese from Italy. It is very creamy, slightly sweet, and is most often used in a dessert such as Tiramisu, although in Italy, it is found in dishes such as risotto sauces. Where it acts as a thickener cream, you can use Philadelphia cheese if you don’t have it, but remember that it has a slightly salty taste.
Tips and tricks for Mascarpone Blackcurrant Jam Crepes
If you have a problem with spreading the currant jam on the mascarpone, you can spread the filling on one-half of the crepes mascarpone and the other half with the blackcurrant jam and then fold it into four parts in a row as it is eaten in France.
Mascarpone Blackcurrant Jam Crepes
- 50 gr blackcurrant jam
- 250 gr mascarpone
- 4 french crepes
- You make crepes from a recipe on my blog
- It is best if the crepes are not hot but warm because the mascarpone will melt, and you will not eat comfortably.
- Gently spread the pancakes with the mascarpone cheese and then gently put the currant jam on the cheese.
- Crepes can be rolled or folded into envelopes, just as you like.
- For me, this flavor has the perfect combination because the currant jam is slightly sour and delicately breaks the taste of pancake and mascarpone.