Do you dream of naturally ground coffee with a hint of winter fragrances? Where will a pinch of spice be served? Will it be perfect for warming up on winter evenings? Then Winter Cosy Coffee with Cream and Caramel Sauce recipe is for you: excellent spicy and aromatic coffee seasoned with a creamy cream, all with caramel sauce.
How to choose the best ingredients for Winter Coffee with Cream and Caramel
Ground coffee: the quality of the coffee matters, and it’s a big deal, so choose whatever you like. It is best to grind before use then, it is the most aromatic, and the smell is essential in Winter Cozy Coffee with Cream and Caramel.
Green cardamon pod: cardamom is of great importance in the aroma of winter coffee, and it gives a characteristic spicy aroma. However, the most qualitative cardamom in terms of properties is Malabar cardamom. So it’s essential to pay attention to where the spices come from when you buy them.
Ground cloves: cloves give the coffee a characteristic spicy and sweet aroma and blend in perfectly with cardamom.
Ground nutmeg: nutmeg has a sweet, delicate aroma and flavor. It complements the most common spices in Christmas baking. So it is perfect for coffee.
Ground allspice: allspice adds a pinch of spicinesses like pepper and a characteristic aroma that will complement our coffee.
Tips and tricks
- Do not add cinnamon to the coffee while brewing cinnamon because the cinnamon in warm water turns into jelly and settles at the bottom of the coffee, which can clog the coffee steaming equipment and give it an unethical appearance. However, you can sprinkle cinnamon on the coffee if you decide to go this way, for example, instead of caramel.
- You can make such a blend of coffee and spices and keep it in a closed container. If it is well mixed, it will significantly facilitate the preparation of coffee, e.g., in the morning or when guests come.
More inspiration for winter days
Winter Cosy Coffee with Cream and Caramel Sauce
- 2 scoops ground coffee
- cardamom grains from one green pod
- 1/3 tsp ground cloves
- 1/3 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/3 tsp ground allspice
- 30 gr whipping cream
- 2 tsp caramel souce
- Prepare before brewing coffee, and it can be an overflow coffee machine, a coffee machine where you put the coffee yourself, or an Italian coffee maker. It can be any equipment where you pour coffee yourself, and you can also pour spices.
- The next step is to measure the coffee in proportion as it is given, sprinkle the spices evenly, and put it to brew.
- Garnish with whipped cream and caramel sauce.Bon Appetit!