Pumpkin cake, otherwise because it is made of fresh pumpkin combined with pineapple, makes the dough very fluffy and juicy. Cut the dough into two parts and put cheese frosting inside for variety. And pour over the topping of the white chocolate. It’s all with a subtle hint of lemon.
How to choose the best ingredients for pumpkin cake with pineapple and cheese frosting
Grated pumpkin: pumpkins need fresh. Pumpkin mousse is not suitable for this cake.
Chopped fresh pineapple: the pineapples will be good fresh, but you can also use the tinned ones, it won’t matter about the baking and taste.
Tips and tricks
- When we use Flour for baking, we always sift it to make it fluffy, which my grandma always taught me.
- When you have powdered sugar (this can happen when moisture gets into it), don’t worry, you can also sieve it or put it in a blender, and it will be fluffy as soon as you buy it.
- You don’t have powdered sugar. You can ground regular sugar.
Pumpkin cake with pineapple and cheese frosting
- 4 eggs
- 150 ml vegetable oil
- 400 gr grated pumpkin
- 150 gr chopped pineapple
- 300 gr all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp tsp baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon extract
- 300 gr cream cheese
- 100 gr butter
- 150 gr powder sugar
- 1 tbsp almond extract
- 50 gr white chocolate
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Let's beat the eggs inches to a fluffy mass,
- Add sugar and beat for about 3 minutes
- Add vegetable oil slowly and mix
- We added the sifted flour with baking powder and baking soda.
- Add lemon extract and mix again with the mixer.
- Add grated pumpkins and pineapple. We mix the spoon gently.
- We do not mix it with a mixer because we can have a small mess in the kitchen.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C/ 360 degrees F/ Gas 5 and bake 20-25 min.
- The butter should be at room temperature. Knead the butter to a smooth mass and slowly add the powdered sugar sifted through a sieve (sieve through a sieve, so the sugar is fine without any lumps). How the butter is churned with sugar to a fluffy mass.
- When the ingredients combine well, add the cream cheese on a spoonful and beat it all the time with a mixer at slow speed so that the mass does not boil over.
- Dissolve chocolate and whipping cream in a water bath.
- As chocolate and whipping cream blend perfectly, we add lemon juice, stirring constantly.