Fried Chicken Liver is very healthy, which proves how it affects our body. Poultry liver is an excellent source of easily digestible iron and vitamin B12. These components affect blood quality and the number of red blood cells. Therefore, eating the liver prevents anemia, both from iron deficiency and vitamin B12 deficiency. That’s why I encourage you to try this fried liver.
How to choose the best ingredients for the fried liver
Liver: owe choose a liver that is dark red, not pink. This pink color has more fat and is, therefore, less valuable. I chose poultry here because it is easier to prepare and always comes out. In addition, pig liver needs longer to be soaked in milk, and there is more time to peel the veins.
Milk: only cow’s milk is suitable because milk makes the liver more tender and has a delicate, sweet taste.
Frying oil: for frying, you can choose the oil you want. For example, it can be sunflower oil or rapeseed oil. I always choose rapeseed oil for frying, but any other can also be.
Tips and tricks
- Drying our liver with a paper towel before frying is good, so we collect excess water and milk.
- Never salt the liver before frying or while frying because salt makes the shell hard.
- Never fry the liver with onion because it can be bitter later.
Fried Chicken Livers
- 0.5 kg chicken liver
- 3-4 onions
- 15 ml frying oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 0.5 liter milk for soaking the liver
- Peel the liver from the leaves, soak the peeled liver in milk for about 30 minutestake it out of the milk and dry it thoroughly with a paper towel
- As the liver is soaked, peel and dice the onions.Then fry the onions in oil, simmer to soften.When we fry the onions, we lay out the plate.
- Fry our liver in the same fat, if necessary, add oil. Remember to clap the liver on hot oil. Fry for about 3-4 minutes, uncovered on each side.
- When the liver is fried (I usually take one out on the plate and cut it in half to check), take the onion on the plate, mix, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with a salad of pickled cucumbers and tomatoes.If you have the opportunity, I recommend pickled cucumbers with this salad, they are much healthier and taste even better in this comparison.