Chicken Dried Tomatoes Green Olives Salad is perfect for lunch, a quick salad when guests arrive, or you can make more of it and portion it into work boxes. It is nutritious, contains everything you need for a healthy meal, and is very tasty—my salad with arugula, breast chicken, and green olive.
How to choose the best ingredients for a Chicken Dried Tomatoes Green Olives Salad
Chicken breast: Chicken breasts we choose the best quality we have. Remember, you are what you eat. You can also flood the chicken walkers with other filleted chicken or turkey parts.
Dried tomatoes in olive oil: I chose dried tomatoes in olive oil because later, I liked this pickle oil in the kitchen, especially in this salad. However, if it bothers you because, for example, this version is too greasy for you, no problem. You can use tomatoes grilled from the bag and ordinary olive oil, but remember that it is from the first pressing.
Pasta: I propose Falafale pasta, but if you don’t have it, it can be any other that you currently have at home. Falafels are practical and look lovely in a salad, and I believe you also eat with your eyes. You can also use a colored paste; the salad will be even more effective.
Favorite herbs and spices for chicken breast: I suggested my chicken herb mix, but if you don’t have one, you can use Cajun or Creole seasoning or if you prefer herb mix.
Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds can be replaced with other seeds, such as sunflower seeds.
Tips and Tricks for Chicken Dried Tomatoes Green Olives Salad
- You can cook the pasta beforehand to let it cool down.
- I use pumpkin seeds that are left after the pumpkin season, and I only peel them.
- You can prepare the chicken mixture in larger amounts and keep it in a jar until the next use, then you just double or triple the proportions.
More inspiration with chicken in the main role
Garlic Chicken Melon Pomegranate Salad The salad is based on the combination of the sharp taste of garlic and chicken with sweet and juicy fruit. Love it!
Pomegranate Chicken Salad I love this salad because it’s quick, has few ingredients and the taste is amazing! Try this!
Chicken Dried Tomatoes Green Olives Salad
- frying pan
- choping board
- salat bowl
- 3 breast chicken
- a jar of dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 15-20 pieces green olive
- 300 gr Farfalle pasta
- Favourite herbs and spices for chicken breast My favourite is: ground chilli, ground dried garlic, coriander, marjoram, rosemary, turmeric, salt
- Cook the pasta according to the recipe on the package
- Cut the chicken breasts into small cubes and mix with mix your favourite herb and spices.
- Fry in oil which was left from dried tomatoes.
- Cut sun-dried tomatoes into strips, olives lengthwise and red onions into strips.
- Add everytink into a bowl , pour over dried tomato oil.Enjoy your meal