It happens very often that we have food left and don’t know what to do with it. I wouldn’t say I like throwing away, and I am always looking for recipes for what I have left. One of these products is soup meat, leftover baked chicken, or turkey. This Sandwich paste with chicken leftovers in line with the idea of “No Waste” gives a new flavor to your chicken, and you will surely not waste anything.
How to choose the best ingredients for Sandwich paste with chicken leftovers in line with the idea of “No Waste.”
Black olives: We choose classic black olives, your favorite ones, it will be easier to use them when they are seedless.
Dried tomatoes: I propose sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, but if you don’t like them and prefer the dried version, not flooded with olive oil, because they are too greasy, it can also be.
Chicken: For this paste, you can use the chicken at any time, as long as it has no skin.
Remoulade sauce: You can use the sauce for purchase. However, I encourage you to try to make it yourself, e.g. by using my recipe, according to the principle you know what you eat, and you can always season it on the roll. For example, I like the more spicy versions.
Tips and tricks
- If you are unsure if you want to add pickles to the paste, you can always do a trial test. To do this, take a part of the paste, e.g. a spoon, add a proportion of cucumbers, and check if this version suits you.
- We can store this paste for 1-2 days in a refrigerator. With me, however, it has never survived so much
Sandwich paste with chicken leftovers in line with the idea of “No Waste.”
- 300 gr peeled chicken, turkey, can be baked, boiled
- 1-1.5 tbsp Remoulade sauce
- 20 black olives
- 1 jar dried tomatoes in olive oil
- 10 gherkins (optional)
- Thoroughly peel the chicken leftovers from the skin and bones, then cut them into 1 cm wide strips.
- Dice the dried tomatoes into small cubes of about 0.5 cm
- Cut the olives into small strips.
- Cut them into small cubes like sun-dried tomatoes if you decide on the pickle versions.