The combination of pineapple and raspberries continues to delight me, so I mixed them with the Raspberry Pina Colada Smoothie. The smoothie is delicious! In addition, this composition also complies perfectly with an anti-inflammatory diet, which can be a plus for your body as well since it has sweet flavors combined in one glass to boot – what more could you ask from just one drink? Finally, there’s plenty more where that came from. When tasting these two fruits, go down easy, especially if they’re raspberries or any other fruit out there but trust me, it’s worth giving into temptation once.
How to choose the best ingredients for Raspberry Pina Colada Smoothie
Pineapple: pineapple is good when it is ripe. To check if the pineapple we buy is grown, we have several methods:
- First, the color – it should be orange-green.
- When pressed with a finger, it should bend slightly but return to its place on the skin.
- By Leaf – In the very center of the pineapple plume, look for the smallest leaf and try to pull it out. If the fruit is ripe, the leaf can be plucked easily.
- Smell the pineapple. It takes a few days to ripen if the fruit doesn’t smell. The more mature it is, the more intense and sweeter the aroma it gives off.
Coconut vegetable drink: you can replace coconut vegetable drinks with coconut water. Certainly, do not add milk or other dairy products because fresh pineapple in combination with dairy products becomes bitter.
Raspberries: the best raspberries are not the biggest ones but the reddest ones. The color of ripe raspberries is not flashy, and there is no combination of red and orange. Instead, it is very dark red, and such raspberries are the sweetest and most aromatic.
Honey: choose the honey you like, and it is not necessary as especially the pineapple will be very ripe.
Tips and tricks for Raspberry Pina Colada Smoothie
- If you use frozen fruit, you will get the perfect smoothie for the summer heat.
- As the fruit is lovely, you can break the flavor by adding a few drops of lemon juice or lime as well.
Other smoothie ideas
Raspberry Pina Colada Smoothie
- 300 gr fresh pineapple
- 200 gr coconut vegetable drink
- 100 gr raspberries
- 1 tbsp honey
- Turn the pineapple and cut it into pieces. Then throw the prepared ananas into the blender.
- Thoroughly wash the raspberries and put them in a blender.
- Pour everything over with a vegetarian coconut drink. Blend everything to a smooth mass.
- If the drink is not sweet, sweeten it with honey.Bon Appetie!