Apple Fluffy Buttery Pancakes are a quick breakfast that all children and families will love, and it also give the first portion of fruit during the day. Delicate, fluffy, and melt-in-the-mouth are fragrant with apples, cinnamon, and butter. These are the tastes and smells of my childhood, and I think our children can be as well.
How to choose the best ingredients for Apple Fluffy Buttery Pancakes
Apples: pick the apples you like, it’s a short frying time, and each apple will keep its structure.
Buttermilk: you can replace buttermilk with yogurt or kefir. It’s good if the product is at room temperature but not necessary.
Ghee: Ghee (clarified butter) is unnecessary, but if you want to emphasize the butter flavor of our pancakes, it will be the best option.
Tips and Tricks for Apple Fluffy Buttery Pancakes
- You can add cinnamon to our pancakes, and then it will penetrate perfectly with the flavor of the apples. However, we should remember that our pancakes will take on a slightly brown color.
- If you have time and you do, for example, a double portion, you can beat the yolks to a fluffy mass and the proteins separately with salt and sugar, then our pancakes will be even softer.
- We fry them on shallow heat so that they are thoroughly baked and, at the same time, do not acquire a dark brown color.
You can find more inspiration for healthy pancakes here
Healthy Oatmeal Ricotta Pancakes If you want more protein in your pancakes, I recommend this recipe, ricotta not only provides healthy protein but also gives it a unique taste.
Buttermilk Pancakes Pancakes in a different way, i.e. with buttermilk, which provides many more healthy ingredients than usual milk.
Vegan Simply Banana Pancakes If you are a vegetarian, I also have something for you, these are perfect pancakes based on bananas and coconut milk.
Healthy Pumpkin Pancakes These pancakes are perfect for autumn mornings, tasty, healthy, and the first portion of vegetables. Start your day healthy! Children don’t want vegetables? Try these pancakes, I assure you they will love them.
Apple Fluffy, Buttery Pancakes
- 2 apples
- 250 buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 150 gr all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp sugar powder
- 100 gr ghee (clarified butter) for frying
- Beat the egg with sugar and a pinch of salt (optional) until a light yellow and fluffy mass
- Add the buttermilk, and mix all of them
- Add the flour, and baking soda
- Peel the apple and cut it into small, thin, irregular slices.
- Mix everything gently.
- Fry it best in ghee, giving a butter flavor to our pancakes.
- Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar and cinnamon.