I love Spinach Creamy Pasta because it is fast, cheap, and healthy. The creamy sauce fits perfectly with the whole spinach leaves, so you can also feel their taste mixed with the pasta in the sauce.
How to choose the best ingredients Spinach Creamy Pasta
Spinach: Is as good as baby leaf and fresh, then it is tastiest, has the most nutritional value, the tails are soft, and do not need to be torn off.
Tagliatelle pasta: Preferably Italian with 100 durum flour.
Olive oil extra virgin: Extra virgin olive oil, of course, means that it is extracted from olives. The other olive oils are made from marc, which is what is left over when extra virgin olive oil is made. I like olive oils from Italy or Greece, but that’s unnecessary. It’s just my suggestion.
Tips and Tricks for Spinach Creamy Pasta
- If you do not have fresh spinach, you can replace it with frosted ones. Then it is worth paying attention that it is not ground spinach because you are not aware of what you are eating. In addition, the ground spinach is mixed with the sauce and does not enhance all the taste qualities.
- you can add any type of pasta as long as it is durum pasta. I love tagliatelle because it goes beautifully with whole spinach leaves.
- in the vegan version, you just add vegan cream.
- you can substitute it with black pepper if you don’t have white pepper
More recipes for creamy pasta sauces
Spinach Chicken Mascarpone Pasta Sauce is a perfect creamy paste for those who like the addition of meat. Suitable for lunch, perfect for a work box, or for a quick dinner.
Creamy Pasta Alla Carbonara This may not be a recipe for an original carbonara, but if someone wants a creamy taste and the ability to take it to work in a box, this recipe is for them.
Creamy Mushrooms Penne is a combination of cream, mushrooms, and chicken appropriately seasoned so that the taste remains longer. The dish is quick and you want to come back to it more often. Be sure to try this!
Spinach Creamy Pasta
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 6-7 nest pasta tagiatelle
- 3 garlic cloves
- 300 single cream
- salt, pepper
- You can use your favourite pasta, spaghetti, penne, or gimlet. I love tagliatelle because it goes beautifully with whole spinach leaves.
- You heat the oil in a frying pan, add pressed garlic cloves and fry them gently.
- add the washed spinach, spinach stew like a little
- add the cream and mix,
- add salt and pepper to taste
- cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package
- Enjoy your meal