Do you have any idea for a spectacular appetizer for a party? Grilled Zucchini will be perfect!
Zucchini grilled in olive oil is perfect for this, and at the same time, it looks impressive and is incredibly tasty. This dish always attracts new guests, unless you are expecting native Italians in the voices. Courgettes prepared in this way, of course, always accompanied by my rustic bread. This is the classic grilled zucchini recipe. This flavor comes straight from sunny Italy.
How to choose the best ingredients for zucchini grilled
Zucchini: The best for grilling will be a young zucchini, which has no seed nests yet and thin skin. You can cut it into circles or long slices.
Olive oil: of course, we can use only extra virgin olive oil from Italy
Vinegar balsamic: an essential ingredient in this recipe is also balsamic vinegar, and here it is best to choose the original gestures from Modena. It is necessary to check the composition so that no caramel, preservatives or water are added. The IGP marking guarantees the quality of the product. For this dish, it is best to choose a period of aging of at least one year.
Tips and tricks for Grilled Zucchini
- Arrange the grilled zucchini in a transparent dish that looks the most attractive.
- Zucchini grilled It is best if it is kept in a refrigerator and taken out 30 minutes before serving.
- I have a unique balsamic vinegar spray bottle, it makes it easier to spray the zucchini, but if you don’t have it, you can use your thumb to cover most of the bottle’s opening so that only the droplets fall on the zucchini.
- You can experiment with such as zucchini, adding your favorite herbal mixture to the grill, or mint, or hot pepper.
- It is best to prepare such grilled courgettes a day before serving so that the ingredients are bitten.
Other Ideas for Summer Vegetables
- grill pan
- electric grill
- transparent glass square or rectangule dish
- 6 zucchini
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
- vinegar balsamic
- 500 ml olive oil extra virgin
- Wash the zucchini and then cut them into long thin slices
- Peel the garlic cloves and cut them into thin slices.
- Zucchini grilled in a grill pan or electric grill
- Arrange the grilled zucchini in a transparent dish then it looks the most attractive. Every 2-3 layers, put a few slices of garlic and sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. Repeat the whole process when zucchini slices are finished.
- Pour olive oil over the grilled zucchini
- It is best if it is kept in a refrigerator and taken out 30 minutes before serving. The most delicious of ciabatta or sourdough Enjoy! Buon Appetito!