Do you fancy a waffle-like from a booth, delicate crunchy with your favorite additions, reminiscent of the taste of holidays? Check out this recipe: the best waffles are light and crispy. The waffles come out crisp, delicate, and just perfect.
How to choose the best ingredients for the best waffles are light and crispy
All-propose flour: flour is enough to sift it to make it fluffy, you don’t need anything else.
Milk: usually, cow’s milk is up to you, no matter how much fat percentage there.
Vegetable oil: vegetable oil doesn’t matter what you use. Must be suitable for baking at high temperatures.
Egg: egg prefers size L or larger because you have more churned foam, making the waffles fluffy and crunchy. If you don’t have large eggs, you can use two of the size S.
Sugar: sugar, if you have powdered sugar, I recommend it. The foam is beaten faster, and the sugar does not have to dissolve in it.
Tips and tricks
- It may be the best waffle recipe, but if you have a terrible waffle maker, nothing will come of it. I prefer waffle irons with a large mac because a very high temperature is needed to make the waffles perfectly baked. However, if the chest will be hosted on your table, it’s worth the investment.
- When you bake waffles, you can make more of them, bake them and freeze them. Do not bake them perfectly then, just reduce the baking time to 2/3 so that they are not raw but also have time to finish them.
- You have waffle irons for large waffles, and you don’t eat them all at once, and you need smaller waffles. Nothing is a simple funnel into half-molds, then such irregular cakes come out, such as I do when I have one of the children’s birthdays.
The best waffles are light and crispy
- 1 cup all-propose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp sugar
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- Separate the yolk from the egg white so that. Can weep the egg white, so please make sure that the yolk is entirely in it, then we can be sure that the egg white will be beaten. Our waffles must be fluffy, light, and crunchy.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, milk, and egg yolk, and add the oil.
- Beat the proteins to a stiff foam (you can add a pinch of salt, then the proteins are whipped better. When the proteins are churning, add sugar and beat again until the sugar is dissolved.
- Mix the beaten egg white the rest of the products very gently so that the foam does not collapse. You can also try the mixer at the lowest speed.
- We bake waffles in a well-heated waffle iron. The rules to have in the lines it serves like such a waffle iron gets hot. You can always do a test, add some dough and see if it bakes well.I bake in my 1200 Wartt waffle maker for about 5 minutes.