Do you like quick and light dishes and at the same time convenient and body-conscious? I do, and you?
Therefore, I present you with a dish without unnecessary carbohydrates, healthy and perfect for lunch or dinner. You can also prepare them in advance for work. It is also ideal in this role. This dish has one more advantage that will fit perfectly into the Keto diet.
How to choose the best ingredients for zucchini sticks stuffed with minced meat
Mincet meat: You choose the meat you like, I use a mixture of beef pork, but you can also use ground poultry meat. Meat always adds low fat, and it is best to grind it yourself or use it from a reliable supplier.
Zucchini: We choose young courgettes, where the seed nests are not yet developed, and the skin is soft. You can stuff these courgettes faster and easier. There is an option to make zucchini sticks stuffed with minced meat from a large zucchini, but you have to turn it off the skin and expose the seeds well. You can then cut it into pieces after baking.
Garlic: I always try to use fresh garlic in dishes, but I always have a spare one in granulated, and here you can also replace these two garlic cloves with granulated, it is about 1 teaspoon.
Pepper: Peppers can be colored, e.g., half red and half yellow. Due to its slight bitterness, green is not added to sauces. In my opinion, green pepper is more suitable as an addition to salads.
Chili powder: Chilli can be fresh as you like it, I sometimes add it when I have it, then our dish is spicier.
Oregano, basil: I usually use herbs from the garden in the spring and summer seasons because they are definitely more aromatic. However, if you have such an opportunity, I also encourage you to do so. You can also chill them at home if you have space. Later, there are definitely much better benefits in the kitchen when you add fresh herbs.
Grated cheese: cheese adds whatever you prefer, I like to mix delicate mozzarella and spicy cheddar, but you can make your combination.
Tips and tricks
- If the cheese is not burnt, you can cover it with aluminum in the oven if you want a baking foil that you bake by burning it.
- You can freeze the baked courgettes in this way, but then make sure that the cheese is not very browned, but gently so that it is still perfect after reheating.
Zucchini sticks stuffed with minced meat
- 4 4 young zucchini about 20-30 cm
- 300 gr minced pork, beef (it can be a mixture of 50% -50%)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsb basil
- 1 tsb oregano
- 0.5 tsb ground chili pepper
- 2 tbsp tomatoes pasta
- Cut the courgettes along the length.We take the agent with the seed a tablespoonPut them on a baking tray covered with paper and lightly salt them.Bake in a preheated oven to 170 degrees for 15 minutes.
- When the courgettes are baked, dice the onions, peppers, and the middle of the zucchini.Stew in oil (in the order you cut, stew it because the onion needs the longest time to soften.Add the garlic, finely chopped or pressed through the press.Once all the vegetables are soft, add the meat and fry it further, add spices to taste, and add tomatoes pasta.
- Once the meat will suffocate and most of the water has evaporated.we put the meat prepared in this way into our zucchiniWe fill the icebergs and sprinkle with cheese.Bake again for 15-20 minutes in an oven 170 degrees.