Vege Celery Cream Soup with Coconut Oil is another soup created when I was on an anti-inflammatory diet. Yes, this diet made m discover even more new flavors with limitations. You can eat delicious on this diet. The soup is aromatic, light, and at the same time, very filling and warming. Coconut oil is a perfect substitute for butter. So far, I have used butter in cream soups. However, this replacement is perfect.
How to choose the best ingredients for Vege Celery Cream Soup with Coconut Oil
Celery: we choose Celery fresh, without any brown discoloration. The leaves should be fresh in appearance. It should be remembered that the darker the green color, the more robust, more distinct flavor the soup will have. So if you like spicy scents, choose a darker green color and if you like brighter ones, choose a light green vegetable.
Vegetable broth: there are no shortcuts here. The best and most valuable vegetable stock is when you cook it yourself. It will also make you emphasize the taste of the soup to the soil.
Onions: the onion is checked to if it is fresh, without discoloration, and the brown onion variety will be the best match.
Coconut oil: coconut oil is best if you choose the cold-pressed one, then we derive the best of all of it. The unrefined version will be the most expensive choice but, at the same time, the most expensive.
Tips and tricks
- You can use Vege Celery Cream Soup with Coconut Oil as if you have frozen vegetable broth.
- You can make more soup and freeze it for a few weeks. However, freeze such portions so that you eat them immediately and do not reheat them after defrosting.
Vege Celery Cream Soup with Coconut Oil
- 1 celery
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 2 onions
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Caramelize the onions with coconut oil.
- When the onion is ready, add the washed and diced celery and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Put everything into the vegetable broth and simmer for about 15 minutes (until the celery is cooked).
- Blend everything, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with chopped parsley.Bon Appetit