Crepes for breakfast are one of my favorite dishes. Bananas and chocolate are perfect combinations for me, so why not combine them in crepes. This is not only a great breakfast but also an ideal dessert. Such pancakes also taste delicious cold and can be served even at a children’s party.
How to choose the best ingredients for Sweet breakfast – crepes stuffed with banana and chocolate spread
Banana: Choose bananas when ripe, but not overripe. Should the banana peel be yellow but not brown? Bananas with brown spots on the skin are suitable, for example, for grilled bananas, also with chocolate.
Chocolate spread: Chocolate spread and this is where the dilemma should you choose? I pay attention to the composition and I prefer to choose those without palm oil and, above all, without fructose-glucose syrup. It’s always in my head that you are what you eat. You choose what is best for you, the taste of chocolate is also yours. You can also make such a chocolate spread at home, then we have the greatest confidence in the quality of the ingredients.
Tips and tricks
- You can crush the bananas and decorate them with a must. It can always spice up your children’s breakfast.
- You can also mix banana mousse with chocolate spread. The more dietary version will surely come out because you add less chocolate spread than you would spread it on crepes.
Sweet breakfast – crepes stuffed with banana and chocolate spread
- 4 crepes
- 1 banana
- 4 tbsp chocolate spread
- You can make crepes from a recipe available on the blog. This is an original recipe from France, where the base is butter.
- The previously prepared crepes are spread very thinly on the chocolate spread and arrange bananas on one quarter.
- Fold in quarters. This way is definitely better for crepes with bananas because they are easier to fold.