Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts is a quick and straightforward chicken marinade made chiefly of ingredients. It is perfect for a light dinner or lunch. It goes well with a variety of salads, especially mangoes with avocado.
How to choose the best ingredients for Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
Chicken breast: choose fresh chicken breasts where the meat is firm, does not glow and pay attention to the size of one breast (it should not exceed 150-200 grams). Larger specimens indicate that the meat is either stained with water or comes from accelerated rearing. If you have the opportunity to touch the meat through the foil, it should immediately return to its shape after pressing. If not, the meat is not fresh.
Favorite barbecue spice: I use Cajun Seasonic just as if I’m adding extra chili.
Olive oil: always choose oil from the extra virgin. Check that the place where the oil was bottled and where the olives came from is given. The bottling location does not always mean the origin of the olives, and it is essential in quality that the place of bottling is the same as the origin of the olives.
Tips and tricks
- You can marinate the chicken breasts the day before.
- You can freeze the breasts made from this marinade and use it on another occasion.
- If you are grilled with chicken breast, you can use it the next day, for example, lunch salads at work.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 tsp chili
- 2 tsp favorite barbecue spice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Wash the chicken breasts, peel the veins and skin, and dry them with a paper towel.
- Make a marinade from the given ingredients, and squeeze a garlic clove through the press.
- Mix everything thoroughly with the chicken to comprehensively cover each part with the marinade. Cover the bowl with foil or put it into a disposable container and put it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Take the breasts out of the marinade and grill them on a grill or grill pan out of season.
- Perfect for serving with mango and avocado salad.