It’s a proven fact that porridge base is one of the best breakfasts you can have. It might not be as rich in calories or sugar, but it still provides your body with essential nutrients to start off another busy day right!
In addition, eating this wholesome dish every morning will help keep energy levels steady all through their workday – which means they’ll feel less tempted by unhealthy options later on down those lonely rabbit holes we often fall down when our minds are trying anything possible just to get rid ourselves off routine tasks at home.
How to choose the best ingredients for Porridge Base – The Perfect Way to Healthy Breakfast
Porridge or rolled oats: they have a lot of flavors. However, you will cook porridge faster than oatmeal. Oatmeal for torn oats with oat flakes on braided grain. Both have similar properties, and with both, you can get a creamy, perfect meal.
Milk: you can use milk or any other plant-based drink made from soybeans or nuts for your porridge. The taste, of course, will depend on your choice.
Butter: add the butter unsalted, without any oil additives. Then you will really enjoy the real buttery taste.
Tips and tricks
- Instead of butter, you can add coconut oil if you are a vegetarian.
- Rolled oats are definitely best to soak overnight and then boil faster.
More porridge breakfast inspiration
Porridge Base – The Perfect Way to Healthy Breakfast
- 3 tbsp porridges or rolled oats
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup milk
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp butter
- We measure out the amount of porridge oats into a bowl.
- Pour hot water over it and leave it for the whole night.
- If the petals are completely soaked and there is no water, add half a glass of water.
- Pour the soaked porridge oats into a saucepan and cook until it becomes a sticky mass.
- Add a pinch of salt and milk and cook all the time until our porridge becomes creamy.
- Finally, add the butter to the hot porridge. The porridge is ready to eat.
- Optionally, we can add your favorite fruit and nuts.Bon Appetit!