There is nothing better than this dish when you want to make a quick summer meal. It only has two ingredients, and its simplicity makes for a delicious meal in its simplicity! Everybady alike will love them – I bet even those fussy eaters out there would find something they could enjoy about these kinds of pasta with strawberries.
How to choose the best ingredients for Pasta with Strawberries
Pasta: choose the pasta you like best. However, I do not recommend penne. This pasta does not go well with strawberry sauce. The best are lengthy kinds of pasta such as spaghetti, noodles, or tagliatelle.
Strawberries: the strawberries can be what you have, and they don’t have to be beautiful big because they will be crushed. You can also use strawberries that are no longer fresh but spoiled.
Manuka Honey: I like Manuka Honey because it is the richest in nutritional properties. You can use any other honey you want or any sweetener or sugar. The love in this dish is chosen for its health properties.
Tips and tricks for Pasta with Strawberries
- The pasta is best cooked while the strawberry sauce is made.
- Do not rinse the pasta with cold water if you want to eat this hot dish.
Other Strawberry Recipes
Other recipes for children
Pasta with Strawberries
- 250 gr favorite pasta
- 500 gr strawberries
- 1 tbsp manuka honey
- 1 leaves
- 2 tbsp whipping cream
- Cook the pasta according to the recipe on the package.
- Wash the strawberries well and turn them off the stalks.
- Then crush strawberries with a fork, add honey, and possibly chopped mint leaves.
- Put the pasta on plates, and pour strawberry sauce and whipping cream.Bon Appetit!