White chocolate and blueberry are combinations that make the muffins taste insane, the sweetness of chocolate mixes with the flavors of fruit, which makes these moist white chocolate muffins with blueberry perfect, you do not need anything else for them, well, maybe just hot aromatic coffee;)
The recipe for these muffins will keep you fresh even after 3 days. I was checked and tested!
How to choose the best ingredients for moist white chocolate muffins with blueberry
Unsalted butter: butter must be without additives, and then the muffins are the best for me, at least because I love the taste of butter, but if you don’t eat butter, you can use fat as a substitute for baking fat.
White chocolate: we can choose the cheapest white chocolate for these muffins as long as it is not with additives.
Buttermilk: buttermilk, in my opinion, is the best, but if you don’t have it, you can use kefir or natural yogurt.
Plain flour: we choose white flour for baking.
Sugar: the sugar will be the best fine because our eggs are beaten to a fluffy mass faster.
Eggs: eggs are best in size L, but it will also work if you have size M. With size S, add 3 pieces.
Blueberry: you will need blueberries fresh for this recipe.
Tips and tricks
- Before placing the fruit in the dough, thoroughly wash it, put it on a paper towel and sprinkle the flour. Blueberries prepared in this way will not sink to the bottom of the muffins so much during baking.
- The buttermilk should be taken out well 1-2 hours before use to allow it to reach room temperature.
- If you want blueberries on top of the muffins, just leave a few, and put them on top of the cake.
Moist white chocolate muffins with blueberry
- 120 gr unsalted butter
- 100 gr white chocolate
- 120 gr buttermilk
- 160 gr plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 0.5 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 100 gr caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150 gr blueberry
- Melt the chocolate with butter and oil. White chocolate may not perfectly match the butter and oil, but don't worry. It will not affect the quality of the muffins.
- Beat eggs with sugar until fluffy. Blend at high speed for about 3-5 minutes until the ingredients are smooth and the mass turns light yellow.
- Mix all dry ingredients, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Add the chocolate to the egg mass all the time, mixing at high speed.
- Sift the mixed dry ingredients with the Flour Sifter or with a sieve. The flour then becomes fluffy, and the dough rises better.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredients.
- Wash the blueberries and put them into the muffin dough and then.
- Please read the tips and tricks for some helpful advice.
- Put the muffin plate in cases of muffins. We put the dough on. For this, I use an ordinary spoon. For one muffin, you get about 2 tablespoons. The recipe is for 12 standard muffins. If you want to be high, you'd better make 10 of them.
- Bake at 170-180 degrees for about 20 minutes. Until the dough is slightly brown and not raw inside, do the test with a stick, and I use skewer sticks for this.