Milk Chocolate Muffins were made for my son. He loves milk chocolate, and once clothed in school, he said: Mom, I ate delicious muffins. Will you bake it for me? And after all, I got down to work. After a few experiments, as my son said, the perfect, even better, that he ate then came out. So from now on, it is a frequent guest on our table.
How to choose the best ingredients for Milk Chocolate Cupcake
Egg: I always use size L for the egg, but a cupcake will also work if you have size M. For size S, add 2 eggs.
Butter: Butter is only suitable for this without any additives. The most ordinary unsalted butter.
Cacao powder: cocoa powder is best when you add dark ones. Then it will emphasize the chocolate color of the cupcake. The milk chocolate you add will not give it such a chocolate color because there is not enough of it.
Flour: Flour the way you use it for everyday use. It doesn’t have to be special for cakes.
Milk chocolate: You add milk chocolate, whatever you like. It gives the cupcake flavor, among other things. Unfortunately, the special ones for baking chocolates are of lower quality. I don’t use them.
Tips and tricks
- When the chocolate dissolves the mass, put everything in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. After taking it out, you will be able to finish whipping.
- When you lay out the dough for a cupcake into baking trays, start with one tablespoon and add half the spoon to each mold.
Milk Chocolate Cupcake
- 1 egg
- 60 ml buttermilk
- 30 gr unsalted butter
- 15 gr cocoa powder
- 60 gr all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 50 gr sugar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 100 gr milk chocolate
- 60 gr butter
- 100 gr milk chocolate
- 100 gr powder sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- Melt the chocolate with butter and oil. And stir from time to time so that the chocolate blends with the butter and oil.
- Beat eggs with sugar to a fluffy mass.
- Add butter to the egg mass at room temperature and then mix.
- The next step is to add the dissolved chocolate mass to the mass.
- The last step is to add flour, cocoa, baking powder, and baking soda to the mass. Mix gently with a mixer at low speed until all ingredients are combined.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C / 360 degrees F / Gas mark 4
- 12 cupcake comes out of the given ratio.
- As you place the dough into the cupcake mold, distribute it evenly. The proportions are perfect for the cupcake to be decorated with chocolate frosting.
- When the cupcakes have cooled down, they can only be decorated with chocolate frosting.
- Melt the milk chocolate in a water bath. But, first, let us cool down because when we add to the mass, it has to be cool so that it does not melt the butter.
- Beat the butter to a fluffy mass and add powdered sugar to the mass. As the ingredients come together, pour in the melted, cool chocolate, churning all the time at low speed.