Fried paste is a perfect addition to salads or ready-made dishes. A quick way to refresh your favorite salad with pasta or diversify your dinner. It can serve as a standalone dish for pasta fans. The fried paste is slightly crunchy, fragrant with herbs and aromatic garlic.
How to choose the best ingredients for pasta stewed with garlic and herbs – a perfect addition to dishes and salads
Pasta: the best pasta for this dish is penne or fusilli. These types of pasta keep their shape when frying, which I can’t say about the Farfalle that breaks down.
Herbal barbecue spice: herbal barbecue spice you can get inspiration from my blog or use your favorite barbecue spice and add your favorite herbs such as basil, oregano. They go perfectly with pasta.
Olive oil: Olive oil always chooses the extra virgin, that is, pressed from olives, not from the olive pomace, and, above all, only with the use of mechanical means.
Tips and tricks
- You can cook the pasta even the day before.
- You can use leftover pasta to make a quick salad.
- You can sprinkle this warm herbal pasta with grated cheese, and the dish is ready.
Fried pasta with garlic and herbs – a perfect addition to dishes and salads
- 300 gr pasta
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp favorite barbecue herb spice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to the recipe on the package.
- How the pasta cooks: I use a wok in the pan because it is more profound and mixes better. I warm up the oil and squeeze two cloves of garlic into the hot oil. When the garlic is gently browning, add the drained pasta and sprinkle the herb seasoning on the grill. I love the blend composed by myself. You can find recipes on my blog here.
- We fry in a tiny amount of oil because the pasta is slightly grilled in this pan. However, I love it when it is somewhat flushed.
- This version is perfect for adding salads, red pesto marinade breasts, or baked feta cheese in tomatoes.