Crepes rolls with feta cheese and spinach are some of my favourite dishes. I like fete, I like spinach so what more can you want. In addition, they are made quickly. You can use the option of how to have frozen crepes from the surplus that remained from yesterday. The dish can be used as, for example, lunch at work. If you cut it into strips, it becomes an appetizer for guests. This dish has many ways to serve it.
How to choose the best ingredients for crepes rolls with feta cheese and spinach
Spinach: The best choice for spinach is baby because then you don’t have to cut the stalks. After all, the whole spinach is fit for consumption.
Feta chees: The real feta cheese is in a rather compact block that cuts well in a slightly salted pickle.
Tips and tricks
- You can make pancakes in advance. Use crepes that are frozen as you have.
- Do not salt the spinach, because you will be adding to the feta, which is salty. Remember to season with salt for the final filling.
Crepes rolls with feta cheese and spinach
- 3 handfuls of spinach
- 1 red onion
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 200 gr feta cheese
- salt and peper
- frying oil
- We make crepes from a recipe available here. It is an original French recipe. First, we make crepes because the dough must be 30 minutes in the glacier.
- Dice the onions, fry in oil, and add pressed garlic.
- Then add the washed spinach. Spinach must choke. When the water evaporates, cool the prepared spinach and crush it with feta. We spread our crepes thinly and wrapped them in rolls.
- We can serve it as a main dish or cut it into pieces, and there will be small rolls as a side dish.