I like Italian cI like Italian cuisine and the ingredients used in cooking. Chicken breasts marinated with red pesto, baked with mozzarella is a fast and very simple dish, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner. Perfect for a low-carbohydrate diet.
How to choose the best ingredients for chicken breasts marinated with red pesto, baked with mozzarella
Chicken breast: Choose the best quality meat you can.
Red pesto: You can make pesto yourself at home if you have a blender, but the jar will also be good and save us time.
Mozzarella: We choose mozzarella in a marinade because then the delicacy is flooded with soaked meat so that it is not dry.
Tips and tricks
- You can use the prepared breasts on the next day for sandwiches, as long as they are left.
- You can marinate the chicken breasts in the pesto the day before then. They will be even more aromatic. The marinade time given in the recipe is min.
Chicken breasts marinated with red pesto, baked with mozzarella.
- 1 chicken breast
- 2-3 tsp green pesto
- 1 mozzarella
- Wash and dry the meat with a paper towel
- We cut it into 3-4 slices
- Spread the pesto well on each of the slices. You can stack one on top of the other. We put such breasts in the oven for about 30 minutes to make them taste like pesto.
- After 30 minutes:Take the breasts out of the refrigerator.Place them on the baking tin.Place the sliced mozzarella on them.
- We do not have to lubricate with anything because the pesto has olive oil in it, and besides, the chicken breasts let go of juice, and they will be in such a mixture not so much as bake, but stew.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes at 180. However, make sure that the sauce in which they are baked does not evaporate until the end because our food will be dry, and it should be juicy and aromatic. If we serve it quickly, the sauce will be continuous, and I love this version the most. You can also use the prepared breasts on the next day for sandwiches, as long as they are left.
- I like green asparagus in garlic butter.