How can you start your day without a good breakfast? Well, it turns out that there are plenty of ways. One easy and healthy option is to do Strawberries Linseed Breakfast Smoothie. Well grab some strawberries on the way to work for an energy-boosting smoothie in just 3 steps: peel, Then slice up those beauties! Next, pour over an almond drink (or milk) so they’re ready to mesh together well as desired, then blend until a creamy texture remains.
How to choose the best ingredients for a Strawberries Linseed Breakfast Smoothie
Almond drink: in this comparison, the almond drink is appropriate and tasty for me. However, you can add other vegetarian drinks like coconut or soy drinks.
Rolled oat: rolled oats will be the best because they are the least processed, and the blender will do the trick. You can also use porridge oats. They are smaller and nicer because they are really torn pieces of grains rolled oats.
Linseed: linseed is an excellent source of fiber and will take care of your digestion, but this dose might make you feel fuller for longer. That way is necessary for this smoothie.
Strawberries: apart from a few calories, strawberries also have many other advantages. They contain many vitamins, especially vitamin C and antioxidants, that support our body fighting for health.
Tips and tricks
- Roller oats can be soaked overnight in hot water and then drained before adding to your smoothie.
- You can use the frozen fruit to come out with this frozen smoothie.
- You can soak your linen overnight, then shorten the smoothie-making process.
Other ideas for delicious and healthy smoothies
Strawberries Linseed Breakfast Smoothie
- 200 ml almond milk
- 3 tbsp rolled oat
- 1 tbsp linseed
- 200 gr strawberries
- Pour hot water over the linseed and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Wash the strawberries well and peel them from the stalks.
- Put oat flakes, strawberries, and almond drinks into the blender. Blend everything to a smooth mass.
- Pour into a glass and add soaked linseed. We mix everything up.Bon Appetit!