Avocado mango salsa is a delicious addition to spicy flavors. Perfect for grilled delicacies or out of season from the oven. Can successfully use it in a keto diet or reduced carbohydrates. Avocado mango salsa is a delicious addition to spicy flavors. Perfect for grilled delicacies or out of season from the oven. Can successfully use it in a keto diet or reduced carbohydrates. Mango provides many vitamins and minerals, and avocado adds to it min. beneficial fats. The parsley ski will take care of that, and our body is cleansed of toxins because it has a diuretic effect.
How to choose the best ingredients for Avocado Mango Salsa
Avocado: it is indispensable, and it will be good when it is half-ripe because then it will not turn into a pulp, and you will feel its taste in the salsa. To be sure that the avocado is half-ripe, check the place where it was attached to the tree. It will be perfect if it is yellow, not light brown. A light brown color means the avocado is ripe.
Mango: the perfect mango will be ripe. It will have red-yellow skin, it will be firm, and when you press a finger on the skin, its texture will be noticeable. Ripe mangoes will also exude a pleasant sweet taste when they meet the stem. Conversely, if the skin of the mango is completely green, the fruit is immature.
Parsley: the parsley should be fresh and aromatic, and it doesn’t matter what kind of parsley you add. You don’t cut it very finely either because it’s good when you can feel its flavors in the salsa.
Tips and tricks
- You bought an unripe avocado and mango, and now what? Don’t worry. Put them in a paper bag or carton with apples or bananas (in fact, only the peel is enough). The peel of a banana and an apple produce ethylene, a gas that accelerates the maturation of fruit and vegetables.
- Do not throw away the stone and the avocado. It is as valuable an avocado ingredient as pulp itself. It contains more antioxidants than the pulp itself. Peel the stone and leave it in the sun for 2-3 days or in a warm, dry place. Then it will be easier for you to grind it in a blender or coffee grinder. You can use this ground avocado seed for cocktails, smoothies, or add to baked goods in the “No Waste”.
Avocado Mango Salsa
- 1 half-ripe avocado
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- salt to taste
- Cut the mango in half. The pit may resist, but remove it from the sand in the first part.
- Then we take the cut part of the skin and make a gently grating so as not to break the skin.
- We push the pulp to the outside, and the skin goes in. Cut the mango cubes into a salad bowl.
- Take the avocado and cut it in half, take out the stone and cut it into cubes in the peel, then take out the spoon and put it in a salad bowl.
- Wash the parsley well, dry it and cut it, but not too finely.
- Put everything in a bowl, sprinkle lemon juice, add salt to taste, and mix.
- It tastes great with spicy grilled chicken.Bon Appetit